The Osler Bluff Ski Club Ltd.
795534 The Blue Mountains Clearview Townline
Blue Mountains, Ontario L9Y 0R7
Osler Bluff Ski Club operates from mid December until mid April (weather permitting). We are a private ski club, offering guest skiing by member reservation only.
Current Office Hours
Monday to Friday / 8:30am - 4:00pm
Operating Hours (Dec. - April)
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday / 9:00am - 4:00pm
Weekend and Holidays / 8:30am - 4:00pm
Monday to Sunday / 8:30am - 4:00pm
Snow School Office
Monday to Sunday / 8:00am - 4:00pm
Clubhouse Food & Beverage
Wednesday to Sunday / Opens at 7:30am
Squire John's at Osler
Wednesday to Sunday / 8:00am - 4:00pm
From ON-400 North
1. Highway 400 N to Barrie; exit at 96B, Hwy 90 towards Angus
2. Go 15.5 km, turn right on Simcoe 10, towards Wasaga Beach
3. Go 17.5 km, to traffic lights, turn left on Hwy 26 to Stayner, 5.5 km
4. Do not turn at traffic lights; go straight through on Hwy 91 to Duntroon, 8km
5. Turn right at traffic lights, Hwy 124, to Collingwood
6. After you pass through Nottawa, turn left at the next set of traffic lights at Poplar Sideroad, which is just past Leons. Watch your speed limit as it reduces from 60km to 50km half way along the Poplar Sideroad.
7. Turn left at second stop sign. Club entrance is 200m on the right.
From Toronto (ON-410 North/ Airport Road)
1. Highway 410 N; exit at Mayfield Road.
2. Turn right onto Mayfield Rd/Peel Regional Rd 14
3. Turn left onto Dixie Rd/Peel Regional Rd 4 N, 10.4 km
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Olde Base Line Rd/Peel Regional Rd 12. Turn left onto Airport Rd/Peel Regional Rd 7, 52.9 km
5. Continue onto County Rd 42, 14.7 km
6. Continue to follow ON-26 N through Stayner
7. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Poplar Sideroad/County Rd 32. Continue on Poplar Sideroad.
8. Turn left at the stop sign at The Blue Mountains Clearview Townline. Club entrance is 200 m on the right.
From London (ON-23 North)
1. Highway ON-23 N
2. Continue onto Arthur St E/ON-89 E
3. Turn left onto County Rd 6 (signs for Grey Road 6)
4. Turn left onto Highway 6 N/ON-6 N, 19.7 km
5. Turn right onto Grey County Road 4, 40.6 km
6. Turn left onto Grey County Road 2, 14.4 km
7. Turn right onto Grey County Road 19, 11.2 km
8. Turn right onto The Blue Mountains Clearview Townline. Club entrance is 200 m on the right.
Don and Sue Hickling
705-445-4507 ext 240
Squire John's at Osler
Manager: Scott Summers